COVID-19 Vaccine update for the week of February 16, 2021:
The Wellpinit Service Unit expects 100 Prime (first) doses and 100 booster (second) doses to administer this week.
The Wellpinit Clinic is currently scheduling individuals whom are:
- Essential personnel working on the reservation
- Individuals 40 years and older
- Individuals 18 years and older with two or more high risk medical conditions
- Individuals 18 and older in multi-generational households
- Active patient at Wellpinit Clinic, or
- Resides on the Spokane Reservation or
- Essential personnel working on the Spokane Reservation
If no appointments are available for this week you will be placed on the waiting list and called as soon as next week’s distribution is announced.
Please remember to bring your COVID-19 vaccine card with you to your booster shot appointment.
A mass vaccine clinic is tentatively scheduled for February 25, 2021 at the Powwow Grounds. We expect 300 doses. This is for FIRST vaccines only. The booster date is March 25, 2021.
- Open to individuals 18 years and older whom are active clinic users or reside on the Spokane Reservation
- Picture ID required to determine birthdate and residency
- You must be able to attend the booster date 3/25/2021
- More information to be released as available
Please contact clinic staff with any vaccine or scheduling questions at 258-4517.