Click here for entire RFB:RFB24-005-Control Board Upgrade Extended Extended
The SPOKANE TRIBE OF INDIANS is requesting bids from responsive, responsible, and qualified firms for the Water/Wastewater Control Board and Electrical Upgrade at water/wastewater sites on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
The Spokane Tribe of Indians is utilizing federal funding to complete this project, this means the vendor will need to abide by the guidelines and limitations that are associated with the funding. Furthermore, the vendor will need to perform site walks at each location to assess the current systems in place at each site. Finally, the vendor must purchase all the necessary equipment and must provide training for the staff of the Spokane Tribal Utilities Program.
The vendor will be responsible for the engineering, design, construction and purchasing of equipment for a control board and electrical system upgrade at water/wastewater sites located on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
The vendor will need to obtain the proper TERO, State, County and Federal permits for this project. To add, all necessary project documents must be approved and archived by the Spokane Tribe of Indians Public Works Director. This includes the design, invoices, as-builts and other engineering documents
Summary of the project:
The awarded vendor must review each site regarding this project with the Spokane Tribal Utilities Program Manager or their designee. The vendor must design, purchase, and construct the necessary equipment to upgrade the control boards and electrical equipment at each of the sites. The vendor will be required to have the following for each site: equipment breakdown, design documents, performance testing and staff training.
The successful vendor will be required to provide the following:
- Include ground excavate, construct, and burial.
- The vendor will be responsible for all applicable permits and licenses required by the Tribe (i.e., TERO), County, State and Federal Government. Each permit will be on behalf of the Tribe.
- Construction is to start after all agreements, permits and designs have been discussed and approved.
- Construction is to be completed October 2024, barring any equipment delays.
- Include maintenance and support for a period of 5 years with the option for extensions as discussed above.
- The vendor must assist in completion of all necessary documentation associated with the funding source for this project. The awarded vendor will receive the necessary information and documents to assist the Spokane Tribe of Indians once awarded.
- The awarded vendor will oversee purchasing of all the necessary equipment.
- Include six (6) foot fencing with barbed wire, ten (10) feet wide around any equipment above ground that is not aerial.
- All plans and equipment will be reviewed and approved by the Tribal Utilities manager or their designee. It is preferred but not required to meet with the Tribal Utilities manager or their designee to discuss all equipment associated with this project.
Click link above to get entire scope of work.