Here is the latest update on the Two Rivers community water system as of 1:15pm 11/17/2022
• At 9:30 am this morning, the secondary pump in the new pump station began pumping water up to the holding tank.
• Because a new water source is feeding the holding tank and the water pressure approached low levels in the holding tank,
a water-boil notice was issued for the Two Rivers community water system per I.H.S. and E.P.A. guidelines.
The Spokane Tribes Emergency Manager is going door to door, distributing the water-boil notices and the Safe
Drinking Water Guide to all of the users on the Two Rivers community water system.
• The secondary pump is a much smaller pump, and this is an 80,000-gallon holding tank,
it will take more time to get the holding tank filled to the necessary depth needed
In order to turn on the booster pumps that push the water to the residents on the system.
• At 3:00 pm this afternoon, tank levels will be measured and we will know if the booster pumps can be turned on.
• Transporting water has been put on hold, but may still be utilized if the secondary pump fails.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to get the Two Rivers community water system repaired.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Reggie Peone Sr., Utilities Program Manager.
Reggie Peone Sr.
Utilities Program Manager
Spokane Tribe of Indians
Wellpinit, Wa. 99040