Click here for entire RFP: RFP24-002 Drum Rd Infill Tower EXTENDED
The SPOKANE TRIBE OF INDIANS is requesting proposals from responsive, responsible, and qualified firms for one wireless broadband infill site on the Spokane Tribe of Indians Reservation.
Scope of Work
Please recall the site is located at the following coordinates:
Drum Road Infill Site: Coordinates: 47.950037, -117.971937
The Scope of Work will include:
- A clearly defined plan for the construction, creation, and completion of 1 wireless broadband infill tower site on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
- Weekly update meetings on the progress of the project. The date and time of these meetings will be determined by the contractor and our tribal telecom employees.
- A complete set of tower and site documents with all the necessary components identified, for proper tower and site maintenance.
- A full walk-through inspection upon completion of the project.
- Before the tower construction, there will be an onsite review of the landscape for the tower site location. In this project, the awarded vendor will be utilizing an existing Rohn tower as part of the construction build.
- Removal of 18” Rohn stackable tower from the Spokane Tribe of Indians Indiana Building (1025 W Indiana Ave, Spokane, WA 99205).
- Removal of any other necessary parts/pieces regarding the tower equipment from the Spokane Tribe of Indians Indiana Building….
Equipment Purchasing and installation
- The awarded contractor will purchase the necessary equipment that will be coincide with the current 2.5 wireless broadband internet infrastructure on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
- All equipment will be similar, if not exact, to the equipment at the current tower sites
Click the link above for entire RFP.