Click here for entire RFP: TBC Approved Prosecutor RFP
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR
PROSECUTOR LEGAL SERVICES
The Spokane Tribe of Indians (“Tribe”), a federally recognized Indian tribe, is seeking proposals from qualified individuals and law firms, to provide prosecution and related legal services for the Tribe. Additional information can be found in Attachment 1 to this Request for Proposal (“RFP”)
Scope of Legal Services Sought
The specific services we seek through this RFP are:
- Criminal Prosecution:
- The Tribal Prosecutor represents the Tribe in all criminal prosecutions before the Spokane Tribal Court.
- The Tribal Prosecutor is responsible for filing decisions for adult and juvenile criminal violations.
- Communicates with the Spokane Tribal Police and other law enforcement agencies to make filing decisions and to advise on the conduct of investigations, seizures, trial preparation, and related matters….
- Presenting Officer:
- The Tribal Prosecutor represents the Tribe in all “Youth in Need of Care” (dependency) actions before the Spokane Tribal Court…
- The Tribal Prosecutor also advises certain Tribal Departments, including but not limited to the Spokane Tribal Police Department and the Department of Health and Human Services.
In total, we estimate this is approximately an average of 24 to 30 hours per week. The total time required may be less for a highly skilled or motivated contractor.
Please click the link to get the entire RFP.