- The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales. Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Must be willing to work with all regulatory agencies, i.e., Gaming Commission, State, and Federal.
- Must learn and ensure policies and procedures are being followed per the departments’ Internal Controls.
- Must adhere to our SMILE service standards and Core Values by providing excellent guest service. Maintain a positive and productive attitude with guests as well as fellow team members.
- Must adhere to the Mistequa Casino Hotel Team member Handbook.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Develop key relationships with clients.
- Maintain a pipeline full of sales.
- Work with marketing team.
- Create sales reports for company’s sales.
- Develop long term sales goals.
- Observe local and national trends in the market.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Analyze data to find trends and problems.
- Must be able to work shift work, holidays, weekends, and special events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have ability to:
- Communicate effectively with all levels of team members, guests, and outside contacts.
- Able to work periodically under conditions of extreme urgency (creating higher levels of job stress).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- 5 years experience in Hotel Sales.
- High school diploma or (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and technical skills.
- A deep understanding of the market services/products.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is regularly required to stand or walk for long periods of time. The team member is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member is frequently required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, every team member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Must be 18 years of age to obtain and maintain a License D with Spokane Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Casinos.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the team member’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST, AND AT RANDOM FOLLOWING EMPLOYMENT
THE MISTEQUA CASINO HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HIRE ACCORDING TO ITS INDIAN PREFERENCE POLICY
ALL POSITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 90 DAY ORIENTATION PERIOD
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE MISTEQUA CASINO HOTEL HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AND THE PLAYERS CLUB
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: CINDY HUNDLEY
AT 1-800-322-2788, (509) 935-6167 OR (509) 258-8973
FAX: (509) 935- 6223