The Spokane Tribe is seeking interested individuals* to serve on the following committees/board:
JOM (Johnson O’Malley) COMMITTEE
*Must be a parent of an eligible Indian student enrolled in Wellpinit, Mary Walker or Reardan School District.
Purpose of the Committee:
- To promote the welfare of Indian children and youth in the home, at school, and within the community and
- To raise the standards of school achievement of Indian
- To foster relationships between the home and the school so that parents and teachers may collaborate fluently and intelligently in the education of Indian children and youth.
- Please submit your Letter of Interest (LOI) detailing your background, experience and knowledge, as applicable, for Council
- Spokane Tribal employees seeking consideration must also provide written approval from their direct supervisor and acknowledge the STOI policy for serving on
- LOI’s should be submitted to the Council offices at the Admin Building or by email to Kristy.Flett@spokanetribe.com.