Computer Assistant (GS6)
Agency – Indian Health Service
Serves as computer assistant for the Wellpinit Service Unit (WSU).
· Serve as Computer Assistant for Wellpinit Service Unit
· Provide Tier 1 support services
· Serve as the primary point of contact for initiating and establishing network system access
· Distribute and redistribute IT equipment in the Wellpinit Service Unit
· Assist the lead computer assistant with other duties as assigned
Positions are temporary, time-limited appointments and will not be made permanent.
Background Security clearance checks are required.
You must meet the job requirements at the time you submit your resume. Requirements are listed at: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Title
E-mail resumes to: PORAOWRHROApps@ihs.gov. Indicate on your resume which position you are applying for and attach all supporting documents (i.e., BIA-4432, transcripts, licenses, etc.).
Employees hired under this authority may be eligible for health benefits, flexible spending accounts, long-term care insurance, sick leave, and annual leave.
Susie Abrahamson, Program Support Assistant
Wellpinit Service Unit
PO Box 357
6203 Agency Loop Rd
Wellpinit, WA 99040
509-258-4517 ext. 4166
Jeremy A. Howell, DHA, FACHE
Chief Executive Officer
David C. Wynecoop Memorial Clinic
PO BOX 357-Wellpinit, WA. 99040
Phone: (509) 258-4517 ext. 4111
Our Mission…to raise the physical, mental, social, and spiritual health of American Indians and Alaska Natives to the highest level.