Click here for entire RFB: RFB24-008 Court House Remodel Extended
Pre Bid Walk Through 2/27/2024 @ 1pm-Meet @ 6195 Ford-Wellpinit Rd, Wellpinit WA 99040
The SPOKANE TRIBE OF INDIANS (Spokane Tribe, STOI, Tribe) is requesting bids from reasonable, responsive, responsible, persons with the ability to perform as an “Court House Remodel”
The Spokane Tribe of Indians Tribal Public Works Department is seeking bids from reasonable, responsive, responsible, qualified, persons possessing the ability to perform a “Court House Remodel”. This project is funded by the Spokane Tribal Public Works Dept., this RFB and specification will be used to determine all necessary information for interested vendors to use when finalizing a bid. To be considered responsive, responsible, reliable and qualified, bids must be received on or before the closing date and time.
Complete interior remodel, including any plumbing repairs, any electrical repairs, wall and ceiling, drywall, paint, attic and wall insulation, new flooring, new lighting, new doors and hardware, and new windows. Repair any exterior wall gaps and siding issues.
- Ensure all Plumbing is working and no leaks
- Ensure all electrical is safe and functioning to code
- Wall insulate to code per framed wall specification
- Insulate attic to WA St code of insulation
- 1/2” drywall for walls
- 5/8 drywall for lid
- Hang drywall mud and texture to finish and paint
- Remove any existing framed closet space
- Clean and prep floor for new flooring
- Include thresholds and base trim throughout building
- New lid lighting and switches throughout building
- Install new doors throughout building
- Install new windows to update old to energy efficient windows to be sealed and air tight
- Repair exterior wall
Click Link Above for full RFB!