|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-18-111|
|Rate of Pay||$11.50 - $12.00 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||JUNE 6, 2018|
|Closing Date||JUNE 20, 2018|
The primary goal of the Office Clerk is to provide customer service, office support, and clerical services to the Tribal Facilities Program.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages and make follow up calls.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Type, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
- Count, weigh, measure, and/or organize materials.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of Administrative or Office experience
- Must have experience and ability to operate computer and software programs; MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain, manage and organize files, paperwork, invoices and other documents.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and be tribally insurable.
Applications Are Available At the Tribal Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
Or available on our website: www.spokanetribe.com
Contact: Sabrina McCoy or Andrea Flett
(509) 458-6583 or (509) 458-6527
Fax: (509) 458-6556
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications Must Be Received In The Human Resources Department
By 4:30 p.m. on The Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves The Right To Hire According To Its Indian Preference Policy
All Applicants may be Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test
All Positions With The Tribe Are Subject To A 90-Day Orientation Period