|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-18-028|
|Department||HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES|
|Rate of Pay||$12.00 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||DECEMBER 20, 2017|
|Closing Date||JANUARY 3, 2018|
The Receptionist will answer the telephones; take messages and direct calls to appropriate persons. The receptionist will also greet customers at the door and direct them to areas of interest. Must offer excellent customer service and be knowledgeable of Tribal promotions and events.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be responsible for the answering phones and taking messages at the front desk and will be expected to answer the phone at all times in a polite and professional manner.
- Will be responsible for greeting customers and answering any questions that customers may have. Must greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner, determining their needs and notifying the persons being visited.
- The Receptionist is expected to give excellent customer service and be the main informant for customers.
- Will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order in their work station, reception area and conference room.
- Responsible for maintaining the schedule for the conference room for meetings and groups and training.
- Must understand and have the ability to maintain confidentiality to the highest extent.
- Collecting DATA for HHS programs
- Will be a team player with fellow colleagues to meet the mission of HHS.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Must be able to operate multiple phone lines.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Keyboarding skills.
- Must adhere to confidentiality laws, maintaining confidential information to the highest level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintain congenial and respectful relations with staff and clientele/patients.
- Knowledge of Native American culture, traditions and language.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to coordinate and conduct training sessions.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and be tribally insurable
- Previous experience working in a receptionist or clerical position and with diverse clientele is preferred.
- Successful clearance of criminal history and background inquiry.
Applications Are Available In The Human Resources Department
Contact: Sabrina McCoy or Geraldine Abrahamson
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
(509) 458-658, or (509) 458-6527
FAX: (509) 458-6556
E-mail: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Must Be Received In The Human Resources Department No Later Than
4:30 p.m. On The Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves The Right To Hire According To Its Indian
Applicants Are Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test
Positions With The Spokane Tribe Are Subject To A 90-Day Orientation