|Vacancy Ann. #||OCEO-12-021|
|Title||SECURITY OFFICER (SPECIAL EVENTS AT TWO RIVERS RESORT)|
|Supervisor||ENTERPRISE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER|
|Department||ENTERPRISES / TWO RIVERS RESORT|
|Location||TWO RIVERS RESORT|
|Status||PART TIME / SEASONAL|
|Rate of Pay||$12.89 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||JULY 3, 2012|
|Closing Date||OPEN UNTIL FILLED|
The Security Officer will be working specific dates for the Two Rivers Concerts through the summer (please see below under requirements for the specific dates). The Security Officer works under the direction of the Spokane Tribal Enterprises, specifically the Administration Manager. The Security Officer will be responsible for providing security services to the Two Rivers Marina, Two Rivers RV Park and Spoko Fuel Two Rivers when there are special events and concerts going on. The goal of the Security Officer is to protect enterprise assets and to provide a safe and secure environment for all employees, guests and visitors. The Security Officer will also be controlling and monitoring parking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts safety and security checks of the Two Rivers grounds and parking areas.
- Works with the managers of each enterprise and Casino Security, to identify, report, and/or resolve issues.
- Controls and monitors the parking during the Special Events.
- Assists with emergencies, or other situations, at all Two Rivers facilities.
- Ensures proper reporting and documentation of all incidents at all Two Rivers Resort facilities.
- Prepares operational reports, documents, incident reports, etc., timely and accurately, and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures strict confidentiality is maintained.
- Complies with all applicable Tribal, state, and federal laws, as well as all department and enterprise policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to customer assistance, cleaning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be committed to work on these specific Saturday’s:
- 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25, 9/1
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Candidate must have experience in military (MP), law enforcement, security or related type of experience. AA in Criminal Justice may be substituted for experience.
- First Aid or EMT Certification preferred.
- Candidate must possess great communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to deal effectively with people in a multifaceted work environment.
- Must be able to pass a background check and maintain a good record throughout the course of employment in this position.
Applications are available in the Tribal Human Resources Department
PO Box 206 Wellpinit, WA 99040
Or, can be downloaded at: www.spokanetribe.com
Contact: Molly Abrahamson or Marlene Jimboy
Phone: (509) 458-6583 or (509) 458-6527
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
FAX: (509) 458-6556
Applications Must Be Received In The Human Resources Department
No Later Than 4:30 pm on The Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves The Right To Hire According To Its
Indian Preference Policy
Applicants Are Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test
Positions With The Spokane Tribe Are Subject To A 90-Day Orientation Period