|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-18-185|
|Department||FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM|
|Status||FULL TIME, 32 HOURS PER WEEK|
|Rate of Pay||$12.30 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||OCTOBER 2, 2018|
|Closing Date||OCTOBER 11, 2018|
The Food Distribution program serves USDA certified products to community members residing on the reservation, the program also serves clients that are a member of a federally recognized tribe that fall within in the income guidelines and live within the boundaries of Stevens, Lincoln and Pend Oreille counties with nutritional foods.
- Stocking commodities from one warehouse to another
- Insure proper storage of all commodities
- Maintain inventory control of all commodities in the program
- Unload commodities off of incoming USDA trucks
- General maintenance of commodity building and warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have knowledge of basic math
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Must become familiar with the USDA and State standards for proper food handling, safety, and storage guidelines
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
Applications are available at the Tribal Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
Contact Sabrina McCoy or Andrea Flett
Ph.: (509) 458-6583, (509) 458-6527, or Fax: (509) 458-6556
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications must be received in the HR Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date.
The Spokane Tribe reserves the right to hire according to its Indian Preference Policy.
All applicants are subject to a criminal background check, and pre-employment drug test.
All positions with the tribe are subject to a 90-day orientation period.