|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-18-182|
|Supervisor||HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES DIRECTOR|
|Department||HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES|
|Rate of Pay||$12.00 - $13.00 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||SEPTEMBER 13, 2018|
|Closing Date||SEPTEMBER 27, 2018|
The Receptionist will answer the telephones; take messages and direct calls to appropriate persons. The receptionist will also greet customers at the door and direct them to areas of interest. Must offer excellent customer service and be knowledgeable of Tribal promotions and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be responsible for the answering phones and taking messages at the front desk and will be expected to answer the phone at all times in a polite and professional manner.
- Will be responsible for greeting customers and answering any questions that customers may have. Must greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner, determining their needs and notifying the persons being visited.
- The Receptionist is expected to give excellent customer service and be the main informant for customers.
- Will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order in their work station, reception area and conference room.
- Responsible for maintaining the schedule for the conference room for meetings and groups and trainings.
- Collecting DATA for HHS programs
- Will assist with other clerical duties and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess effective communication skills. Must also have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work with a diverse clientele.
- Must be able to operate multi-phone lines.
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License and be tribally insurable.
- At the time of employment must successfully clear a criminal background inquiry.
Applications Are Available In the Tribal Human Resources Department or
Applications can also be downloaded from our website: www.spokanetribe.com
Contact: Sabrina McCoy or Andrea Flett
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
(509) 458-6583 or (509) 458- 6527
FAX: (509) 458-6556
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications Must Be Received In the Human Resources Department No Later Than 4:30 p.m. on the Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves the Right to Hire According To Its Indian
Applicants Are Subject To a Pre-Employment Drug Test
Positions with the Spokane Tribe are subject to a 90-Day Orientation Period