|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-18-178|
|Supervisor||BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIRECTOR|
|Department||HHS, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH|
|Rate of Pay||$14.00 - $16.00 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||AUGUST 30, 2018|
|Closing Date||SEPTEMBER 13, 2018|
The Case Manager will work in coordination with the Behavioral Health Support Specialist in Providing Transportation and Services to increase the success of Behavioral Health clients.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular work hours are from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- Confidentiality shall be maintained at all times
- Provide transportation to and from destination for appointments and client services.
- Punctual and attentive to schedules
- Call clients the night before to remind them of transports
- Ability to schedule multiple transports in a day
- Completes home visits and other facility visits to check-in on client’s status.
- Assists with medication management and prescription pick-up and delivery
- Provides transports for other HHS departments, w/priority Behavioral Health first
- Schedule service and repairs of vehicles belonging to the Behavioral Health Program
Case Management Duties
- Make reminder calls and confirm upcoming scheduled appointments for all Behavioral Health appointments in coordination with Behavioral Health Clerical Support Specialist
- Coordinate with Behavioral Health Clerical Support Specialist and Clinical staff to maintain an updated list of contact information for Behavioral Health clients.
- Client Assistor training and implementation for the clients
- Confidentiality shall be maintained always
- Back up for TARGET data entry
- Back up for Behavioral Health Clerical Support Specialist
- Answer incoming behavioral Health phone calls, transfer, inform, and relay messages to appropriate staff
- Retrieve Behavioral Health clients from the waiting room once checked in
- Update client information
- Schedule appointments for Behavioral Health services
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality and consequences of breaching confidentiality
- Ability to schedule appointments and follow schedule
- Needs to have good verbal and written communications
- Must have skills to be a team player in the division
- Knowledge of the local area, community, and Spokane
- Must have a good driving record and have good driving skills
- Must be willing to travel and receive training to maintain updated skills and knowledge for the division
- Requires working with clients who may be impatient, angry, mentally ill, and/ or in withdrawal from drugs/alcohol use.
- Will work with several programs for one individual and will need to coordinate between them.
- Ability to drive tribal vehicle to transport clients
- Ability to assist clients with disabilities getting into and out of vehicle and offices
- AA degree in relevant field OR 4 years’ experience in relative job position
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License, and be Tribally insurable
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Requires ability to communicate with clients and staff
- Must be able to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner at all times in their department.
- Safety sensitive position, subject to random drug testing.
Applications Are Available At the Spokane Tribal Human Resources Department
or can be downloaded at www.spokanetribe.com
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
Contact: Sabrina McCoy or Andrea Flett
(509) 458-6583 (509) 458-6527 Fax: (509) 458-6556
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications Must Be Received In The Human Resources Department by 4:30 PM On The Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves The Right To Hire According To Its Indian Preference Policy
All Applicants Will Be Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test
All Positions With The Tribe Are Subject to a 90-Day Probationary Period